Located in Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental. Contact us for exciting spiritual retreats for your church, school and family. We specialize in organized camps. Our goal is to share the Word of God with anyone we come in contact with and promote a Christian lifestyle that makes a difference in today’s world.
We Give “FREE” Group Retreat Camp Program with Facilitators, Speakers, Exciting Games, Seminars, Counselling!
Reminders for Retreat Leaders: Please do ALL communication with us through your leader in-charge.
PREPARATIONS FOR WOL-SEASIDE BIBLE CAMP
- A 50% deposit at our camp office is required to confirm your booking.
- Please acquaint yourself with our Statement of Faith and inform everyone in your group about our policies before coming to Seaside.
- Please schedule 15 minutes of your first session for Word of Life to orient your group.
- Please provide a written schedule for your retreat to our Camp Office upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Please be informed that Word of Life Philippines is not liable for any injury or damage sustained on camp property.
AT SEASIDE CAMP
- Please park your vehicles and motorcycles in our designated parking area only.
- Meal Time Schedules: Breakfast: 7AM Lunch: 12PM Dinner: 6PM
- Your first 2 meals, we will have the food prepared for the number of people you reserved for. For this reserved number of meals, you will also be charged even if fewer people actually show up. If your first meal is supper, make sure to be on time. Supper cannot be served after 7:00 PM.
- Snak Shak hours by arrangement.
- All activities should be finished by 11:00 PM. All exceptions need special approval.
- No visitors are allowed between 9:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
- Sports equipment may be borrowed at the office with a valid ID. (Please inquire)
- Please settle your bill upon arrival, cash only, no checks. (If you want to pay with check, send the full amount to our Word of Life account 10 days in advance.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Please make sure you have returned ALL cabin keys and borrowed items to the office.
- Report ALL lost items as well as any damage or loss of camp items to the office.
*All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Pastor Poly Roma & Family
Word of Life Mindanao Ministry Manager
Jerry Fe & Joanne Waslo
Word of Life Mindanao Camp Director
Melo & Joyce Echem
Word of Life Mindanao Missionaries
Coming from Cagayan de Oro City going toward Iligan City… …after passing the Iponan Bridge and River, turn right on to Barra Road and follow to the Word of Life sign and turn left on the new highway. Continue to the sign for Word of Life and turn right to the Sarmiento Gate and proceed straight to Word of Life Seaside Bible Camp entrance.
Coming from Iligan… …pass through Opol and turn left at the new highway and continue to the fishpond area and turn left at the Word of Life sign to the Sarmiento Gate. Proceed straight to Word of Life Seaside Bible Camp entrance.